Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Happy Anniversary To Us

I'm a little late posting this, but "today" (August 1st, so technically yesterday now) was the 1-year anniversary of the first time Julie came over to hang out with Vicki and I. As regular readers of this blog probably realize, that was the start of a friendship that's blossomed pretty impressively over the past 12 months.

I can't imagine writing Game Over without Julie's help, for example, nor would I have wanted to miss the two and a half weeks in April during which we had Cooper and Finley staying with us while Julie vacationed in South Africa. And, of course, I probably wouldn't be in the shape I'm in - such as it is! - were it not for all those dozens of walks Julie, Cooper and I have gone on since last Fall.

In other words, we're lucky to have found such a good friend... and we know it!

No comments: